a coot in singapore...and waiting

Monday, March 20, 2006

my past 2 months here


It's been already more than 2 months here in Perth, and yet me and my coursemates havent been doing much training here yet. All this time, while waiting for the equivalent of a PDL (Provisional Driving License), which we havent got at this moment of time, we cant do much training, with once a week the norm.

So the first month was spend pretty much settling in, shopping around for stuff, doing duties such as kitchen cleaning and typing of daily training programme. In fact I think this 2 months is the most relaxed period of my time, which i can say applies to my colleagues as well. We usually watch movies on our laptops, occasionally i wud play some mahjong. We'll go to Perth city to an area call Northbridge for Pool/Snooker or for some bubble tea. The normal sleeping time for me is at least 1am plus, n most mornings, well, i dun really know how mornin is like most of the time here, except when i need to do duty or do my weekly training. I know really this life is good now, but i also understand that in a few weeks from now(hopefully), things will change, and stress and uncertainty will become part of life.

On a side note, i was doing a quiz here on what country should i live in, and the results it gave me was as such:

Which country should you REALLY be living in?

Australia

G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

Crap. All this time i want to get back home asap, n it turns out my home should be here.


G'day Mate! Cheers Mate! Wicked! Cool! Go Aussie Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home